FAIRPLAY CASINO GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
Last updated: March 28, 2019.
- Fairplay Casino is operated by FPO Gambling Limited, a company incorporated under the laws of Malta with registration number C68913 and registered address at 84A, Milton Flats, High Street, Sliema, SLM1540, Malta. FPO Gambling Limited is licensed and regulated in virtue of a Type 1 Gaming Services License numbered MGA/B2C/339/2016, issued by the Malta Gaming Authority, with games supplied by Microgaming Europe Ltd, under license number MGA/B2B/139/2007.
- The casino games from Betsoft, GameArt, Evolution, Isoftbet, HollywoodTV, Play’n Go, Quickspin, Xplosive, OneTouch, Ezugi, Kiron, Habanero, and Pragmatic Games are provided by Gammix STS B.V. registered at Dr. Hugenholtzweg Z/N, Curacao under the license No. 1668/JAZ issued to Curacao eGaming, authorised and regulated by the Government of Curacao.
- Fairplay Casino reserves the right to change these Terms & Conditions at any time. Customers will be notified and will need to re-confirm acceptance when changes to the Terms & Conditions come into effect. Customers who do not accept the new Terms & Conditions are not allowed to continue to play and must request that their account be deactivated (and any balance they are legally entitled to is to be transferred back to their deposit method following successful KYC verification, if applicable).
- These Terms & Conditions may be published in several languages for informational purposes, and all versions will reflect the same principles. However, it is only the English version that is the legal basis of the relationship between the customer and Fairplay Casino. In case of any discrepancy between a non-English version and the English version of these Terms & Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
- In order to prevent Money Laundering, the company will need to engage in the ongoing monitoring of:
- Customer identity; due diligence and data identification (for example by the request of identification documents)
- Customer financial habits and behaviors, to ensure that the transactions are consistent with our knowledge of the customer’s risk profile
- Self exclusion and self limitation
- these "General Terms and Conditions" of the Website;
- the "Game Rules" consisting of the rules applicable to the games available on this website
- To be able to play real money games on Fairplay Casino, customers must open an account.
- Minimum age for opening an account is 18 years.
- Customers residing in any country that is not available on the registration page cannot register an account with Fairplay Casino. It is the customer’s responsibility to acquaint himself with the laws prevailing in his country, which may prohibit participation in online games of chance (Internet). Such laws may invalidate the customer’s participation, and no claim may be made against the Company and its partners and no indemnity shall be due as a result thereof.
- Only one account per person is allowed (one name, one account, one IP address). If an individual has more than one account this is called “multi-accounting” - a practice which is strictly forbidden. If multi-accounting is noticed, all accounts involved will be blocked immediately:
- any winnings and bonuses will be confiscated and remaining balance returned, we will deduct an administrative fee of 10% of the balance (minimum 20€) for every duplicate account.
- any returns, winnings or bonuses which you have gained or accrued during such time as the duplicate account was active will be forfeited by you and may be reclaimed by us, and you will return to us on demand any such funds which have been withdrawn from the duplicate account.
- You must maintain your account and keep your details up-to-date.
- If multiple customers wish to play in our casino from a shared computer environment (dormitories, fraternities etc.), we strongly suggest they contact FPO customer service before creating multiple accounts from the same IP to avoid unnecessary security procedures.
- Fairplay Casino regularly verifies registered accounts to ensure that no fake registrations (or “bots”), illegal registrations, fraudulent registrations or otherwise unacceptable accounts are kept open, and reserves the right to close such accounts without prior notice.
- Selling, lending or otherwise “sharing” an account at Fairplay Casino is strictly prohibited. Any evidence of such behaviour will lead to the account(s) being closed without prior notice. Customers shall not allow any other person or third party; including, without limitation, any minor, to use or reuse a customer account, to sell, transfer and/or acquire accounts to/from other customers, accept any prize, or participate in the Games, transfer funds amongst customer accounts.
- Using Fairplay Casino as a platform in which to transfer money between customers/accounts is a form of collusion and is strictly prohibited.
- The customer shall not treat the company as a financial institution, or expect interest on deposits.
- Any applicable taxes and fees in connection with any awarded prize are the sole responsibility of the customer. Prizes cannot be transferred, substituted, or redeemed for any other prize.
- FPO reserves the right to prohibit the registration of an account or to close an existing Fairplay Casino account at their sole discretion and without having to provide any justification. Should FPO choose to close an account, any contractual obligations already entered into will be honoured. This means, for example, that any real money balance in the customer’s wallet will be returned to the customer in accordance with the applicable Terms & Conditions of deposits, any pending withdrawals will be paid out in accordance with the applicable Terms & Conditions, etc. Please note that KYC and Anti-Money Laundering rules apply to these accounts.
- Each customer is personally responsible for the security and use of his access rights (user name and password). Fairplay Casino advises all customers to create a strong password with at least 8 letters and/or numerical characters or symbols (example AsdLf2&5).
- The customer may not disclose his/her credentials or communicate them to others. Therefore, he/she is responsible for all stakes, bets, winnings and losses that may be produced in his/her account.
- If, at any time, the customer suspects a third party being aware of his/her user name and/or password, the customer is urged to change his/her password immediately via the website
3. Customer Declaration
- The customer hereby declares that:
- the registration form was filled out by him/herself;
- he/she is of age. The term “of age” is understood to refer to an adult as legally defined in the customer’s country. Any customers registering for an account must be at least 18 years old. We reserve the right to require proof of the customer’s age at any time. The purpose of this is to prevent minors from using the website.
- the information linked to the account – including full name, birthdate, full postal address and email – is valid;
- he/she has never worked for and is in no way affiliated with Gammix Ltd, FPO Gambling LTD, Fairplay Casino, or Janshen-Hahnraths Group, or one of their affiliated companies, and is not involved in a relationship with someone who has or is.
4. Account Verification
- Customers must click a link in a verification email upon registration in order to confirm that the email address they used to register is valid and belongs to them.
- FPO saves all privacy data provided by the customer upon registration for the duration of the contractual relationship (active account) + 5 years as per the applicable law, and does not share this with any third parties except in the event of a request from a Maltese or foreign administrative authority with legitimate access under Maltese law.
- All customers need to be verified for legal age, fraud prevention, payment processing, promotion restrictions, account closure, etc.
- In line with the 4th European Anti-Money Laundering Directive, as early as a customer’s first deposit, but latest at a cumulative deposit amount of €2000, before the first withdrawal request or when placing a stake of and/or collecting winnings of €2000, customers must submit copies of all the following personal documents by uploading them in our live chat:
- Copy of a valid personal identification document (ID, driver’s license, or passport)
- Copy of a utility bill (gas, electric, water, telephone – must not be older than 3 months) with name and address as registered in the customer’s casino account
- Proof of ownership of deposit method, which is usually a copy of the front and back side of debit/credit cards used for depositing or a screenshot of e-wallet account with customer details visible. In the case of debit/credit cards, the front of the card must clearly display the first 6 digits and the last 4 digits (the remaining digits should be covered up), the expiry date, and the cardholder name. The back of the card must be signed and the CVV code covered.
- Additional documents may be requested by the Finance Department
- Accounts registered with false information will be permanently closed and Fairplay Casino has the right to seize the available balance. The customer hereby declares and warrants Fairplay Casino that the information provided is true and complete, and that he/she will notify Fairplay Casino should he/she require modification of existing personal information following his/her account verification.
5. Inactive, Dormant and Closed Accounts
- An inactive customer account is an account that has not been accessed for ten (10) months, that has a real money balance. FPO will contact the customer should his/her account become inactive. If, after twelve (12) months since last login, FPO is unable to contact the customer, FPO will charge a five Euro (€5) per month administrative fee on the customer’s account and shall use reasonable efforts to contact the customer.
- A dormant account is an account with a real money balance that has not been accessed for thirty (30) months. Once the customer’s account becomes dormant and if FPO has been unable to contact the customer, FPO will close his/her account and transfer his/her remaining account balance to the MGA.
- The customer’s account may be excluded/ permanently banned if he/she is found to be in breach of FPO’s Terms & Conditions. In such cases, FPO will return any funds from the customer’s account to the customer’s deposit method, or to a payment method of FPO’s choice if the deposit method does not accept incoming funds, after successful KYC verification and in accordance with point 7.5.
- The customer may permanently deactivate his/her account at any time by contacting customer service on the website via chat, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, using the email address with which the account was registered.. All funds (remaining real money balance) from the customer’s account will be returned to the customer’s deposit method, or to a payment method of FPO’s choice if the deposit method does not accept incoming funds, after successful KYC verification and in accordance with point 7.5.
- Minimum deposit amount is 10€.
- Once a customer initiates a deposit with a new deposit method, that customer shall be asked to provide us with “KYC” (know-your-customer) documentation, including but not limited to the documents described in 4.4.
- Fairplay Casino offers the following deposit methods via their payment provider Adyen BV:
- Diner’s Card
- Paysafe Card
- These deposit methods do not have any delays between authorization and fund transfer. Please note that certain deposit methods are only available in certain countries.
- Fairplay Casino does not have a maximum deposit limit, but will limit certain deposit methods considered “high risk” at a maximum of 1000€ until enhanced due diligence is successfully carried out.
- If deposits are not used for the sole purpose of gaming or wagering and if there is a suspicion of abuse, the customer shall be deemed to be abusing of the service provided by the Company. The Company reserves the right, in their absolute discretion, to cancel the respective deposit in part or in total, and deduct any cost incurred by the Company in conjunction therewith. Any suspicious activity on a customer’s account could lead to the customer being reported to the relevant authorities, to freezing the funds, and even to closing the customer’s account.
- Customers must undergo full KYC procedure before any withdrawal can be approved. Full KYC includes but is not limited to providing all documents listed in 4.4 for approval by the FPO Anti-Fraud team.
- Available withdrawal options are clearly stated on the websites and may differ depending on the market from which the customer originates.
- Minimum withdrawal amount is10€, unless explicitly stated otherwise in the Terms & Conditions of the specific promotion.
- All deposits must be wagered at least once before requesting the withdrawal of any balance. Fairplay Casino is not a financial institution, and no interest will be accrued or paid on any customer balance.
- Successful withdrawals will be paid back to the customer’s original deposit method. Deposit methods are listed in 6.3. If the deposit method does not support a refund (such as Paysafe Card, Diner’s Club), or if a refund to the deposit method is not possible for whatever reason, withdrawals will be paid to the customer via any payment method used by a customer to deposit in Fairplay Casino in the past, though additional proof of ownership of payment method/ID verification will be required. If no other deposit method has been/will be used, FPO reserves the right to determine the withdrawal method used.
- For the purposes of withdrawal, the following delays apply per withdrawal method:
- Visa & Mastercard: 3-5 days after FPO approval
- Sofort: 2-4 working days after FPO approval
- Wire transfer: Bank-dependent after FPO approval, generally 2-5 working days
- In special cases - usually to prevent money laundering – FPO reserves the right to pay the customer’s withdrawal via any method, even if the customer requested otherwise. Withdrawal requests to deposit methods which are not refundable will be issued via Wire Transfer or any method chosen by FPO. In such cases, any processing fees must be paid by the customer.
- Due to payment processor restrictions, the minimum withdrawal amount processed via international Wire Transfer is 500€. For transactions within the EU, the minimum withdrawal amount processed via Wire Transfer is 100€.
- The total maximum withdrawal amount is 2000€ per week and 5000€ per month, unless otherwise specified in the promotional Terms & Conditions, where exceptions can be made for certain customers at the sole discretion of Fairplay Casino.
- Should a customer attempt to withdraw before meeting the rollover requirements, the bonus and any potential winnings derived from the bonus are automatically forfeit.
- Fairplay Casino reserves the right to refuse or withhold any bonus amounts or winnings if the customer’s deposited funds were cancelled or denied by the payment service.
- Fairplay Casino's Finance department may take up to three (3) business days to process a withdrawal, after all the requested ID and payment method verification documents have been received and approved. Certain payment methods, such as IBAN bank transfer, may take longer, depending on the customer’s financial institution.
- We reserve the right to withhold and cancel winnings and bonuses and/or confiscate funds available on your account, or retain the credit balance in your account in the following conditions:
- If you have several active accounts
- If the name recorded in your account does not correspond to the name on the credit card(s) used to make deposits
- If you have benefited from a promotion and have asked for a withdrawal before fulfilling the terms and conditions of that promotion, i.e. wagering requirements
- If, when setting up your account, you have given inaccurate or misleading information
- If you are not of age
- If you have allowed (intentionally or otherwise) another person or persons to play using your account
- If you have not played games of chance on an individual basis solely for your personal amusement (but in a professional sense in conjunction with other persons forming part of a club or group)
- If you have made a chargeback, i.e. cancelled purchases made with your credit card or any other method of purchase
- If we discover that you have cheated or used a system (persons, computers, software and others…) designed to beat the system of games of chance
- The Company reserves the right to close (or refuse to set up) accounts for customers whose country does not permit these games, and any winnings paid out will not exceed the deposit paid into their accounts.
- If our Terms have been violated or other unauthorised activities have occurred in connection with a betting event and/or the operation of Fairplay Casino account (such as, but not limited to, breach of the law or other regulations, breach of a third party’s rights, fraud, and cheating).
- You are responsible for reporting your winnings and losses to your local tax or other authorities.
8. Customer Self Protection
- FPO offers self-exclusion functionality for those customers who wish to restrict their gaming behavior within Fairplay Casino. To set specific self-protection limits, the customer must be logged in and navigate to the “limits” section within the “account” section. The following limits can be set:
- Deactivate: permanent & indefinite self-exclusion;
- Freeze: temporary self-exclusion;
- Wager limits per day/week/month;
- Loss limits per day/week/month;
- Deposit limits;
- Set limits on session time.
- Please note that limits start counting from the moment the customer sets them and are not retroactive.
- When entering into a self-exclusion agreement with FPO, the customer will be prevented from using his/her account for a certain period. During this period of self-exclusion FPO will not send this customer any promotional email. Transactional emails such as those related to pending KYC verification will continue to be sent.
- A request to reduce a limit or increase a period of self-exclusion takes effect immediately after it is received by the licensee.
- A request to increase or revoke a limit or to decrease a period of self-exclusion will take effect after 24 hours if the initial limit or self-exclusion was set for a definite period of time. In case of an indefinite period of time, changes will only take effect seven days (168 hours) after the licensee has received the notice.
- Customers wishing to permanently self-exclude (account closure) must contact customer service to request this. In the event of a self-exclusion request made by the customer, we are required to ask if the closure is being requested due to gambling issues.
9. Responsible Gaming
- The use of the Fairplay Casino website can be addictive and has no value other than as entertainment, and use is at your sole discretion.
- If you feel you need to take action before your gambling habit worsens, there are many organizations that may help you to control your problem. (e.g. www.gamblersanonymous.org, www.gamcare.org). You can also make inquiries with the MGA as to the measures for protecting vulnerable persons and pathologies of addiction to games of chance.
- You can ask to be listed in your country’s national database of persons banned from gambling.
- Once the request for permanent self-exclusion based on gambling problems has been processed, you cannot apply to open a new account until three (3) years after the account closure date. No account closed after permanent self-exclusion may be reopened.
10. Suspension and closure
1. We reserve the right to close or suspend a customer account at any time and for any reason. Without limiting the preceding sentence, we shall be entitled to close or suspend a customer account if:
- (a) customer becomes bankrupt;
- (b) we consider that the customer has used the website in a fraudulent manner or for illegal and/or unlawful or improper purposes;
- (c) we consider that the customer has used the website in an unfair manner or has deliberately cheated or taken unfair advantage of the Company or any of its customers;
- (d) we are requested to do so by the police, any regulatory authority or court;
- (e) we consider that any of the events referred to in (a) to (c) above may have occurred or are likely to occur; or
- (f) your account is deemed to be inactive (no activity for more than 30 months) and its balance is zero.
- FPO processes personal data from the customer for the purposes of allowing him/her access to the account and the services and to allow them to participate in the games, as well as to provide them with targeted promotional offers, communication and ancillary services.
- FPO takes great effort in protecting the customer’s personal data. FPO employs security protocols to ensure that all transactions – including but not limited to deposits and withdrawals - are carried out in a totally secure manner.
- FPO complies with the Maltese Data Protection Act (Chapter 440 of the Laws of Malta) requirements for the protection of the customer’s personal data.
- All the employees of FPO have access to personal data.
- FPO employees who have access to, or are associated with the processing of customer private data, are obliged to respect the confidential nature of the customer’s information pursuant to applicable data protection and privacy laws.
- With the exception of our payment processor Adyen BV, FPO will not supply customer’s personal data to third parties. When a customer enters their payment information into a deposit or withdrawal form on Fairplay Casino, that information is not saved by FPO, but encrypted and transferred to Adyen BV in encrypted form.
- Adyen is fully PCI DSS 3.2 compliant as a Level 1 Service Provider, which is the key security standard within the payments industry.
- Adyen is fully supervised by the Dutch Central bank as a payment institution and complies with all the requirements of the European Union’s Payment Service Directive (PSD, 2007/64/EC).
- Adyen is compliant with ISAE3402/SOC 1 (Service Organizational Control 1), which evaluates and tests the internal controls around financial reporting of a service organization. It reflects the compliance with policies and procedures of the service organization through monitoring, training, and checks on policies and procedures.
- FPO reserves the right to record all calls, internet communications and details of transactions the customer carries out on the site.
- While www.fairplaycasino.com and related URLS may contain links to websites operated by parties other than FPO, FPO is not responsible for the privacy practices or content of any such websites.
- FPO may cache cookies on the customer’s computer. Cookies are small files containing information used to offer the customer an optimal visitor experience, track visitors and improve service.
- The customer’s personal data will only be disclosed to third parties in the following cases:
- Where FPO is required to do so by law;
- To comply with FPO’s legal and regulatory duties and responsibilities to the relevant licensing and regulatory authorities as well as all duties and responsibilities owed under any other applicable legislation and to any other applicable regulators in other jurisdictions;
- When FPO feels that disclosure is necessary to protect FPO, the customer’s safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- If FPO is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, the customer will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on www.fairplaycasino.com.
- To any other third party with the customer’s prior consent to do so.
12. Anti-Money Laundering
- FPO reserves the right to ban or permanently ban a customer account when fraudulent activity is suspected. The account will remain inaccessible until such time that FPO completes full verification of the customer’s account and is satisfied that no fraudulent activity has been detected.
- All money that the customer deposits into his/her account must not be tainted with any illegality and must not originate from any illegal activity or source.
- FPO shall report any suspicious transactions to the relevant authorities.
- FPO will check all transactions to prevent money laundering.
- FPO may request that the customer provide identification documents at any time. Failure to do so may result in the customer’s account being blocked until adequate documentation is provided.
- If FPO cannot ascertain the integrity of the funds deposited by the customer, FPO will consult with the Financial Intelligence Analysis Unit (FIAU).
- In line with the 4th Anti Money Laundering Directive, we are required to verify the customer’s identity when reaching a cumulative deposit amount of €2000 or more, when placing a stake or collecting winnings of €2000 or more, or when reaching a cumulative withdrawal of €2000.
- Politically Exposed Persons: Situations involving so-called ‘Politically Exposed Persons’ (“PEPs”) require the application of EDD (Enhanced Due Diligence) measures. If the customer declared to be a PEP in the registration form, the following pre-established EDD measures apply:
- i. We have to obtain senior management approval to accept the PEP as a customer on our website;
- ii.We have to establish what is their source of wealth and, where applicable, their source of funds; and
- iii. Conduct enhanced on-going monitoring of the customer’s activity.
13.General Bonus Terms & Conditions
- Each promotion has its own Terms & Conditions which are published on the Fairplay Casino promotions page under each promotion description.
- By participating in the promotions and/or accepting to receive the bonus(es) offered by Fairplay Casino, the customer automatically declares to also accept the Terms & Conditions for that particular promotion/bonus as well as the general promotion/bonus Terms & Conditions which are listed here under.
- In the event that a customer does not understand how a promotion works, if he is eligible to participate, or does not understand the Terms & Conditions, the customer can contact Fairplay Casino’s Customer Support via email or live chat for a more detailed explanation.
- In case of any dispute, the decision taken by Fairplay Casino’s management is final.
- Fairplay Casino reserves the right to amend, add or remove any of the bonus/promotional details and Terms & Conditions. In case of any changes, the date of the last updated version will be published at the bottom of the relevant Bonus Terms & Conditions.
- Customers are kindly requested to regularly check the Bonus Terms & Conditions for any amendments/updates.
- In case of any differences in the Terms & Conditions between the English version and the other languages displayed on the Fairplay Casino website, the English language version shall prevail.
- Only one bonus per promotional offer is allowed per customer, account, address, computer and IP address. Fairplay Casino reserves the right to close any account that is deemed a duplicate account, and confiscate the funds of this account.
- When accepting a deposit bonus, the customer’s deposited amount is placed under “real balance” and the bonus is placed under “bonus balance”. When wagering (playing), all wagers are taken from the real money balance first, followed by the bonus balance. All winnings are counted toward “bonus balance” until rollover requirements have been met or bonus is cancelled/forfeited. Once rollover requirements have been met, all funds are transferred to “real balance”.
- Customers also have the right to choose not to receive bonuses. Customers need to contact Customer Support before any wagers are placed, in order to remove the current bonus.
- Unless otherwise stated, the minimum deposit required in order to receive any bonus is 10€.
- Unless otherwise stated, classic deposit/reload bonuses and matching bonuses are subject to a rollover requirement. This means no funds can be withdrawn until rollover requirements have been met or bonus is cancelled/forfeited.
- If a withdrawal is attempted before rollover requirements have been met, the bonus balance including any winnings derived from the bonus balance is automatically forfeit.
- If a customer loses his entire deposit and its associated bonus prior to reaching the rollover requirements, any remaining rollover requirements will be waived.
- Once the rollover requirements have been met, the bonus amount and any winnings earned using the bonus balance will become real money and will be transferred to the customer’s main account balance (unless otherwise stated in the special promotions below).
- It is not permitted to place wagers of over €5 when a bonus is active/rollover requirements have not been met yet. Placing a wager of over €5 when a bonus is active/rollover requirements have not been met will result in the bonus money and all winnings being forfeit.
- Bonuses offered by Fairplay Casino are intended for genuine recreational customers only. Bonus/Promotional abuse will not be tolerated. Customer betting patterns and activity are constantly monitored and in case of bonus abuse, Fairplay Casino reserves the right to cancel, suspend or block any customer account found guilty of abuse as well as void/revoke any pending gaming activity. Fairplay Casino can also decide at its own discretion to ban any customer from participating in Fairplay Casino’s promotions for a definite or indefinite period of as decided by Fairplay Casino’s management.
- Whilst bonuses are still active, Bonus Terms & Conditions apply to the whole customer account balance.
- Fairplay Casino reserves the right to prevent a customer from participating in promotions at any time.
- Different game types contribute differently towards fulfilling the rollover requirements. If, for example, a game type contributes 50% towards the rollover requirements, it means that if you bet €10, 5€ will be counted towards the rollover requirements.
- The bonus is stated separately on the account. It can only be paid out once it has been transformed into real cash winnings. If an account contains both the customer’s own money and bonus money, the bonus money will only be available for wagering once the real money has been used. Specific bonus conditions may be published on the website with the launch of specific bonus schemes If you attempt to transfer or withdraw your real balance before fulfilling the bonus rollover requirements, the bonus amount and all winnings from this bonus will be forfeited.
- When collecting in-game bonus rounds while having an active bonus, they must be played while the bonus is still active. Saving them for a later date and time, will result in the proceeds being forfeited.
14. Bonus Rollover Requirements
- Since bonuses are essentially free money on your account, certain rules are imposed to avoid instant or near-instant withdrawals. These rules are called “play-through”, “wagering requirement” or “rollover”, depending on the casino. The number accompanying these terms informs you how much money a customer needs to place in bets before he/she can successfully cash out the winnings made by playing with the bonus.
- Different games or game types contribute differently towards the rollover requirements, depending on the promotion. The games’ contributions are specified in the particular promotion’s Terms & Conditions. Our Customer Service is also familiar with all our promotions, and can help clear up any questions about rollover requirements.
- Note that all bets placed on any kind of doubling or gamble feature (for example in Slots and Video Poker games) and all low-risk bets (for example betting on even and odd numbers at the same time in Roulette games) do not count towards fulfilling the rollover requirements.
- Bonus promotion requires e-mail verification by either clicking on a link in the promotional e-mail or sending an e-mail to support. Customer can unsubscribe from the promotional newsletter at any time.
- While received bonus(es) are still active, Bonus Terms & Conditions apply to the whole gaming account, including but not limited to any funds waiting for withdrawal.
- Bonus is active if bonus rollover requirements haven't been met and bonus hasn't expired. Unless otherwise specified, bonuses expire after 30 days.
- Below is the eligibility of the game types for bonus wagering contribution and their contribution. Please note that specific games may be excluded or restricted, see Bonus Terms & Conditions for more detail:
- Slot games: 100%
- Live Casino games: 0%
- Scratch cards: 100%
- Simulated Table Games: 0%
- Video Poker: 0%
- All other games: 0%
15. Deposit Bonuses
- Unless otherwise stated, to meet the rollover requirements, Deposit Bonuses must be wagered as follows: thirty five times (35x) the deposit + thirty five times (35x) the bonus amount. Should a customer attempt to withdraw before wagering has been completed, the bonus and any potential winnings derived from the bonus are forfeit.
- It is not permitted to place wagers of over €5 when a bonus is active/rollover requirements have not been met yet. Placing a wager of over €5 when a bonus is active/rollover requirements have not been met will result in the bonus money and all winnings being forfeit.
16. Free Spin (Fairspin) Bonuses
- Free Spin bonuses have no rollover requirements. This means that any winnings derived from Free Spin bonuses do not need to be wagered before a customer can cash out his winnings.
- For customers who have never made a deposit in Fairplay Casino, the maximum cash-out on Free Spins winnings is 100€ or equivalent in another currency.
- If a customer attempts a withdrawal of his Free Spin winnings while still wagering an active bonus (reload, free or matching bonus), any winnings derived from the Free Spins are forfeit.
17. No Deposit/Free-Money Bonuses
- By default and unless otherwise specified, all no deposit/free money bonuses have a rollover requirement of sixty times (60x) the bonus amount.
- In case of winnings resulting from playing with a no deposit/free money bonus, the maximum withdrawal allowed is 100€. The initial no deposit/free money bonus amount is not withdrawable with possible exceptions with higher bonus amounts, higher VIP level or in case a minimum of 20€ has been placed.
- Customers must undergo full KYC procedure, which also includes a minimum deposit of €20, before the withdrawal of winnings derived from a no deposit/free money bonus is attempted. The deposit amount is then entirely reimbursed to the customer in addition to the winnings.
- A no deposit/free money bonus cannot be issued to customers whose balance is greater than 1€.
18. Exceptional circumstances
- FPO is not liable for any lag, downtime, server disruptions, or any technical or political disturbance to game play. Refunds, if applicable, will be given solely at the discretion of the management. Management will always pursue what it deems to be the fairest solution in such cases. Management may, at its own discretion, consult the MGA to obtain a fair solution.
- If Fairplay Casino or one of the game providers suffers a system failure and the outcome of a game is corrupted because of this, the customer will get his/her money back for the amount wagered when the failure took place.
- FPO reserves the right to correct errors made in publication of information, including but not limited to jackpots, odds and pay tables. No rights of any kind can be derived from any erroneous published information.
- FPO reserves the right not to pay out winnings based on erroneous published information. Customers that lost money as a result of such a case are entitled to a refund of the money they lost.
- If FPO suspects fraudulent activity in any particular game, FPO reserves the right to cancel the game. Customers suspected of the fraudulent activity will have their accounts blocked pending further investigation. Any customers participating in the game who are not so suspected of fraudulent activity will have the amount wagered in the cancelled game(s) reimbursed to their account.
- FPO reserves the right to cancel a game immediately if a game is found to be malfunctioning, and refunds for purchased bets will be paid out.
- If a customer is found to have cheated or attempted to defraud the service of FPO in any way including but not limited to game manipulation, chip dumping, transfer or payment fraud, or if the customer makes untrue and/or malicious comments with regard to FPO’s operation in any media or forum, FPO reserves the right to close the customer’s account and return all funds to the customer. Relevant AML and KYC rules apply.
- In the event a game is started but fails due to an error in the system, Fairplay Casino will most often allow customers to complete the game when it becomes available. Should the game/round no longer be available for completion, FPO shall refund the amount wagered in the game to the customer account or, if the account no longer exists, by paying it to the customer in an approved manner. Relevant AML and KYC rules apply.
- FPO reserves the right to limit and refuse bets at its sole discretion.
- The customer can submit a complaint to FPO if he/she wishes to dispute the outcome of a game. The customer must submit his/her complaint to FPO by email: email@example.com, within fourteen (14) days. The result showing on the relevant game provider’s server shall be the official and governing result of play in case of discrepancy.
- Customers can raise questions, concerns or complaints via the Fairplay Casino live chat on the website, or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org from the email address with which they registered their account.
- FPO will do their best to resolve the complaint fairly and as promptly as possible. Customers have the right to bring unresolved disputes to the Malta Gaming Authority via:
- Telephone Number: +356 21316590/1/3/4; or
- Email: email@example.com
20. Intellectual Property
1. The Customer acknowledges that all trademarks, copyrights, and other intellectual property rights in and relating to the Service are owned by us or its respective owner. No-one may create any derivative work from the Site, or any of the material which is found on the Site, unless properly licensed to do so by us. We grant you a limited license to access and use the Site, subject to the terms and conditions of the Site. However, this license does not allow you to make any commercial use or and derivative use of the Site and anything relating to the Site.
2. Copyright and all other rights associated with text, illustrations, photographs and other data placed on the Website are the exclusive property of Fairplay Casino or of the expressly mentioned holders thereof.
3. Linked sites and other web links: References and links to other Internet sites are not the responsibility of Fairplay Casino. The information and services offered by these sites are entirely the responsibility of their authors. Fairplay Casino accepts no responsibility for such web sites.
1. Without limiting the scope of the other terms of these General Terms and Conditions and in compliance with the prevailing laws and regulations, you accept that in no event may Fairplay Casino be held liable, to you or any third party, in contract and/or tort, as a result of negligence or events beyond the control of Fairplay Casino, for any direct or consequential damages or loss of income resulting in particular from:
- Use of the website of Fairplay Casino;
- Use of partner websites of Fairplay Casino, accessible via posted links;
2. Any interruption in services, any fault, such as in the recording and transmission of data, any loss of data related with an interruption in communication, accidental transmission of a virus or other harmful agents, unauthorized use or misuse of a customer’s account, or events of force majeure.
3. You accept that Fairplay Casino cannot guarantee that the use of the website is lawful outside Malta. It is your responsibility to ensure that your actions are lawful. Fairplay Casino cannot provide legal advice as to the legality of web-based gambling in your country of residence, nor can it accept any liability whatsoever for any penalty that may be imposed on you by a competent public authority as a result of the use of this website being deemed unlawful under the regulations of that State.
4. We do not accept any liability for IT failures which are caused by your equipment used to access the website or faults which relate to your internet service provider.
6. Fairplay Casino does not acknowledge or accept any liability whatsoever for damage and/or losses to an account holder and/or a third party caused directly and/or indirectly due to any:
- mistake, misprint, misinterpretation, mishearing, misreading, mistranslation, spelling mistake, fault in reading, transaction error, technical failure, technical hazard, registration error, manifest error, cancellation of a game for any reason, Force Majeure and/or any other similar event;
7. Fairplay Casino does not accept any liability in respect of any third party feeds, commentaries and content.
22. Addition, Modification or Suspension of Activity
1. Fairplay Casino or its partner websites reserve the right to add new activities or games or to cease an activity or game from time to time without prior notice, according to the conditions of the Malta Gaming Authority.
2. Fairplay Casino reserves the right to transfer, pursuant to the Regulations, the operation of the website to its backup servers in the event of a failure.
1. If any provision of these Terms and conditions is held to be illegal or unenforceable, such provision shall be severed form these Terms and conditions and all other provisions shall remain in force unaffected by such severance.
1. Fairplay Casino reserves the right to assign or otherwise lawfully transfer this agreement. You shall not assign or otherwise transfer this agreement/Terms and Conditions.
1. If we fail to insist upon strict performance of any of your obligations or if we fail to exercise any of the rights or remedies to which we are entitled, this shall not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and shall not relieve you from compliance with such obligations.
2. A waiver by us of any default shall not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default. No waiver by us of any of the provisions of the Terms shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be a waiver and is communicated to you in writing in accordance with above.
26. Law and Jurisdiction
1. These General Terms and Conditions are governed by Maltese law.
2. Maltese courts have exclusive jurisdiction for settling all disputes that may arise in the interpretation or execution of these General Terms and Conditions.